Classic Tutorial by Mr Paul Sparks PHD
Why have a Website?
There are hundreds of thousands of Web sites on the Internet. And the number is growing dramatically with thousands of new sites each month. What is the advantage of a website?
Having a web site provides several advantages over traditional marketing. They are listed below...
- Ease of Order Processing. Your Web site can allow your customer to fill out an order on line, creating the first step in an automated order delivery process.
- Easily updated information. Catalogs, product descriptions and prices are never out of date and can be revised with minimal effort and expense. Customers visit your site to see "what's new".
- Customer tracking. Your web site can gather demographic data that will help you target your market better and add to your prospect list.
- Interactive Communications.You can actively solicit feedback from your customers in real time. Allow visitors to make comments and get technical support whenever they need it.
- Open 24 hrs/day, 365 days/year. Visitors can stop by anytime and browse at their convenience. They can find out what products/ services you offer.
- Instant commerce. As security processes improve, customers will gain confidence and make purchases which will be carried out electronically. Safe, secure electronic payment systems are available today, but will take time to be accepted.
Copyright © by DynaWeb4U All Right Reserved.